Frequently Asked Questions
What are Your Tech Suit Policies?
- You must have undergarments on when trying on suits - does not include a bra.
- You must keep a copy of your purchase receipt.
- You can only exchange or return championship suits that are unworn within 30 days of purchase.
- A defective suit, as deemed by Elsmore management, can only be exchanged within 30 days of purchase. No refunds will be given on defective suits, only exchanges.
- IF YOU PUNCTURE OR TEAR THE FABRIC OF THE SUIT, Elsmore cannot exchange it.
- There are no performance guarantees on the elite racing suits.
- The LZR X/TYR AVICTOR/ARENA CARBON suits are not ENTRY LEVEL championship suits. These suits are designed for elite athletes willing to take the time to correctly wear and care for their suits.
Tips for Wearing Technical Racing Suits
- Tech suit customers need to allow time when trying on for the first time. 15-25 minutes for female, 10-20 minutes for male suits
- Girls should leave on their sports bra while getting suit over bottom
- You should take extra care while pulling on a female tech suit with the material under the arms and small of your back/side, these are areas where we see finger nails rip the fabric of the suit.
- Grab the seams for extra help getting suit pulled up
- INCH UP SLOWLY OVER THIGHS AND OVER BUTT
- ANY TECHNICAL RACING SUIT WILL NOT EASILY GO ON UNLESS BODY AND SUIT ARE DRY.
- Go to bathroom before putting suit on as it is very difficult to get a wet suit off and then back on.
- After use, rinse off the suit in cold water (DO NOT put suit in washing machine, suit dryer or clothes dryer).
- While taking a shower, take suit off to avoid contact with shampoos and conditioner.
- Lay suit flat to dry to avoid stretching out the suit.
- To avoid any snagging or tearing of the suit, wear shorts or sweat pants over the suit.