Frequently Asked Questions
What are your tech suit policies?
- Undergarments must be worn when trying on tech suits - this does not include a bra.
- NO refunds are issued for tech suits. Elsmore will make size exchanges for non-defective, unworn suits when the exchange request occurs within 30 days of purchase date on the original receipt.
- You must keep a copy of your Elsmore receipt, with purchase date, as proof of purchase.
- Any suit defects must be brought to the attention of Elsmore management within 30 days of purchase for an exchange to occur. Defects must be confirmed by Elsmore and the manufacturer.
- Elsmore will not exchange any suit if the fabric is torn or punctured.
- There are no performance guarantees on tech suits.
- Elsmore's INTERMEDIATE and ELITE tech suits are designed for advanced swimmers that are willing to take the time to correctly wear and care for their suits.
What are some tips for wearing a tech suit?
- Elite tech suit customers need to allow adequate time for putting their suit on (times may vary):
- 30 minutes for females
- 20 minutes for males
- Females should consider leaving their upper body covered (i.e. sports bra/t-shirt) while getting the bottom half of the suit on.
- Female suits have extra sensitive material under the arms, at the small of the back, and on the sides. Therefore, the fabric MUST be grasped at the reinforced seams ONLY when pulling up the suit.
- For best results, slowly inch the suit up the thighs and over the butt and hips. Another person can help ease the fabric over the butt/hip area and help raise the straps over the shoulders.
- The athlete's body must be free of any moisture (sweat, water, etc.)
- TECHNICAL RACING SUITS WILL NOT GO ON EASILY UNLESS THE BODY AND THE SUIT ARE DRY.
- Consider using the bathroom before putting the suit on as it is difficult to get a wet suit off and on.
- The suit should be rinsed in cold water after each use and laid flat on a towel to dry.
- DO NOT put a tech suit in a washing machine, suit dryer, or clothes dryer.
- Take the suit off when showering to avoid contact with soaps, shampoos, and conditioners.
- Consider wearing loose clothing free from any rough materials/objects to avoid snagging or tearing the fabric while sitting down in between races.
What should I know about my team order?
- All custom products typically process and ship with two (2) weeks from the order date. Please note that custom orders require up to four (4) weeks to be processed and shipped during peak times.
- All custom items are non-refundable or able to be exchanged.