Frequently Asked Questions
Why haven't I received my order yet?
We are continuing to experience significant supply chain delays from our carriers. We are working harder than ever at Elsmore to deliver products to your door as fast as possible. Please keep in mind the following when placing your order:
- Your order may arrive in multiple shipments. Please note your shipment confirmation email will show that all items have been shipped. Any items you have not received will ship at a later date unless you inform us you would like to cancel or request a substitute.
- If product on your order is significantly backordered from the manufacturer, we will do our best to communicate expected delivery dates. We are working closely with our suppliers to get product as it becomes available, but please understand that information is still changing.
- If you have questions regarding your order, please email [email protected] with the nature of your request and order number in the subject line. The nature of your request may include, but is not limited to: Order Inquiry, Shipping, Cancellation, Substitution. Please include as much information as possible regarding your order in the body of the email to expedite your response time (i.e. order number, order date, name, product in question). Someone from our customer service team will respond to inquiries in the order that they are received.
- Below are general processing times you can expect from the point when your order is placed. These are NOT guaranteed and shipping times are not included.
Product is in stock (non-custom): 1-3 days
Product is in stock (custom): 7-10 days
Product is out of stock (non-custom): 10-14 days
Product is out of stock (custom): 21-28 days
What are Elsmore's current policies?
We are doing all we can to keep everyone safe and healthy while we keep open our doors. A friendly reminder that we have some policies in place for the time being to keep our community, customers, and staff protected!
- All Elsmore staff will follow local and state mask mandates. We strongly encourage our customers to wear them as well. We will provide disposable masks as needed. Hand sanitizer will be available.
- All purchases with a credit card will have the option to use Apple Pay or Tap features for a touch-free experience.
- The checkout counter, credit card machine, and dressing rooms will be disinfected frequently.
- Other considerations upon entering our stores:
- If you are sick or have someone in your house that is sick, please stay home.
- If you have encountered someone that is suspected to have or has been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days, please stay home.
What are your tech suit policies?
- Undergarments must be worn when trying on tech suits - this does not include a bra.
- NO refunds are issued for tech suits. Elsmore will make size exchanges for non-defective, unworn suits when the exchange request occurs within 30 days of purchase date on the original receipt.
- You must keep a copy of your Elsmore receipt, with purchase date, as proof of purchase.
- Any suit defects must be brought to the attention of Elsmore management within 30 days of purchase for an exchange to occur. Defects must be confirmed by Elsmore and the manufacturer.
- Elsmore will not exchange any suit if the fabric is torn or punctured.
- There are no performance guarantees on tech suits.
- Elsmore's INTERMEDIATE and ELITE tech suits are designed for advanced swimmers that are willing to take the time to correctly wear and care for their suits.
What are some tips for wearing a tech suit?
- Elite tech suit customers need to allow adequate time for putting their suit on (times may vary):
- 30 minutes for females
- 20 minutes for males
- Females should consider leaving their upper body covered (i.e. sports bra/t-shirt) while getting the bottom half of the suit on.
- Female suits have extra sensitive material under the arms, at the small of the back, and on the sides. Therefore, the fabric MUST be grasped at the reinforced seams ONLY when pulling up the suit.
- For best results, slowly inch the suit up the thighs and over the butt and hips. Another person can help ease the fabric over the butt/hip area and help raise the straps over the shoulders.
- The athlete's body must be free of any moisture (sweat, water, etc.)
- TECHNICAL RACING SUITS WILL NOT GO ON EASILY UNLESS THE BODY AND THE SUIT ARE DRY.
- Consider using the bathroom before putting the suit on as it is difficult to get a wet suit off and on.
- The suit should be rinsed in cold water after each use and laid flat on a towel to dry.
- DO NOT put a tech suit in a washing machine, suit dryer, or clothes dryer.
- Take the suit off when showering to avoid contact with soaps, shampoos, and conditioners.
- Consider wearing loose clothing free from any rough materials/objects to avoid snagging or tearing the fabric while sitting down in between races.
What should I know about my team order?
- All custom products typically process and ship with two (2) weeks from the order date. Please note that custom orders require up to four (4) weeks to be processed and shipped during peak times.
- All custom items are non-refundable or able to be exchanged.