Domestic Shipping Information
- Orders are shipped Monday through Friday and we will make our best efforts to ship as quickly as possible.
- We only ship to addresses within the continental United States, Hawaii and Alaska.
- Orders are delivered via UPS or USPS, depending on package size and weight.
- The first counted day of transit is the first business day after your order ships. All delivery times are counted in business days (Monday through Friday).
- We are not responsible for shipping delays caused by inclement weather, incorrect addresses, or Acts of God.
- Please select standard shipping if your shipping address is a PO Box.
- UPS does not deliver to PO Boxes.
- Large, heavy or custom items do not qualify towards free upgraded shipping and may require additional time for delivery. Expedited options may not be available for these items.
- Remember, the first counted day of transit is the day AFTER your order ships. This means that an order that is shipped via 2 Day shipping on Monday should be delivered by Wednesday.
- If your order is late due to an error made by Elsmore Swim Shop or our carrier, we will refund any shipping charges paid.
Domestic Shipping Pricing
- Standard shipping for orders over $49 is FREE. (Excludes taxes and any applied discounts)
- Standard shipping for orders of $49 and lower is $4.95.
- Standard shipping to AK and HI is $14.95 and not eligible for free shipping.
- UPS shipping fees are calculated using UPS shipping tables and based on location to be shipped and delivery method.
- Standard shipping and handling for phone orders is $12.95 for standard orders, and $15.95 for orders containing a technical suit.
Store Pick-Up Information
Store pick-up option is available at our Minnetonka, MN, Apple Valley, MN, Des Moines, IA, and Indianapolis, IN stores.
Customers will be notified via email when their orders are available at selected location.
ElsmoreSwim.com has partnered with MyUS.com to offer convenient International Shipping. MyUS.com membership can offer you deeply discounted international shipping rates for shipping to more than 225 countries. They can provide you with a US street address, receive packages on your behalf, and then ship your order overseas. MyUS.com also helps prepare customs paperwork for your shipments.
How It Works
- Choose your MyUS.com subscription, create your account and receive your own US address.
- Use your new US address provided by MyUS.com when placing your order with us.
- Once we ship your order, MyUS.com will manage the mail forwarding process to you.
If you choose to use MyUs to forward your order outside of the continental United States, Alaska, or Hawaii, then we consider their U.S. address to be the destination for your order. Our responsibility for loss or damage to your order ends once it reaches their warehouse safely. We recommend reviewing their insurance options for international shipments before you place your order.