Elsmore Swim Shop, one of the largest and most successful swim team dealers in the US, is currently seeking high energy, people-oriented account managers to join our growing organization in Apple Valley, MN Headquarters. In this position, you will be responsible for managing account sales, new and existing client relations, and bring in new business. As the lead point of contact for all swim team matters, you should anticipate the client's needs, work within the company to ensure deadlines for clients are met, and help the client in all their team outfiting needs.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Strive to build, maintain, and create strong customer relationships with coaches, team board members, parents, and athletes.
- Visit existing and new customer accounts to maintain relationships and identify new sales opportunities.
- Generate new sales with each client account.
- Maintain strong relationships with existing clients and seek avenues to gain new potential clients.
- Determine client needs and products; establish timeline of performance and delivery.
- Provide industry information to clients regarding new products and offerings.
- Provide exceptional customer service to clients in all forms of communication.
- Exceed all expectations of team clients, maintaining a positive work atmosphere.
- Collaborate with other Elsmore staff to maximize profit by upselling or cross-selling.
- Plan and present reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members and management.
- Meet all client needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 2+ years experience in sales, management, account management, or customer service.
- Preference given to experience in team sports, specifically swimming.
- A self-starter with a passion for sports.
- Basic computer skills, and experience with CRM software and the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent communication skills; must be a listener, a presenter, and a people-person.
- Strong negotiation skills, with the ability to follow through on client needs.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple client accounts.
- Proven results of delivering client solutions and meeting sales goals.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Elsmore Swim Shop is experiencing rapid growth and now has openings for Part-Time Retail Sales Associates. We are looking for individuals who enjoy sales, love working with people and are passionate about the sport of swimming.
Since 1982, Elsmore Swim Shop has serviced the swimming community, growing to be one of the largest swim retailers in the US. Our vision is to continue to grow our businesses by providing the best customer service and highest quality products while creating an environment where we’re recognized as the 1st choice for employment and nurturing long-term relationships with our customers.
- Sells a broad range of swimming products to customers and works to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Provide world class customer service.
- Responsible for increasing average ticket through upgrades and add-ons.
- Stocks retail space with directions from Store Manager.
- Performs physical inventory and follows all inventory procedures.
- Accurately operates retail cash register system being sure to capture name and address and proper sales information for all transactions.
- Performs functions of opening or closing stores to include: counting cash, nightly deposit, securing store.
- Any other duties requested by supervisor.
- Excellent communication skills
- Retail sales experience preferred
- Must be at least 16 years old
- A background in competitive swimming a plus.
Please email your resume to email@example.com