Experience the power & speed of Carbon without sacrificing any freedom of movement with arena's new POWERSKIN Carbon Flex VX.
The Flex VX incorporates arena's patented V-Flex construction - designed with revolutionary placement of seams to privde maximum range of motion - in combination with intelligent muscle compression and a power return system for unprecidented fit & support.
52% Polyamide 47% Elastane 1% Carbon Fiber
CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE
The fit of a swimsuit should be based upon your individual needs and preferences. This size guide refers to competition suits, which are designed to fit the body tightly, in order to provide superior muscle compression. These suits are designed to be worn for short lengths of time, and therefore if you wish to train in one, for your comfort we recommend purchasing a larger size
HOW TO TAKE MEASUREMENT
- Height: To determine your height, stand up straight and measure the distance from the crown of your head to the sole of your foot.
- Breast: Take the measurement over the fullest part of your bust.
- Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waistline.
- Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- Body length: In a loop, measure from the highest part of the shoulder, beneath the crotch and then back to the starting point.
In order to ensure that your Arena swimsuit provides you with the best possible performance for a long time to come, we recommend you take the following precautions:
- rinse immediately after use, in non-chlorinated water;
- do not leave the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container for a long time;
- do not expose the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container to direct sunlight;
- wash with detergents suitable for delicate clothes;
- air-dry hung up and away from heat sources.
Follow the washing instructions given on your product label.
The label provides useful symbols giving information on how to take best care of it.
GREEN/GREY: Only size 24, 28 available
GREY/GREEN: Only size 30 available