Created and developed by Ron Johnson (World Record Master swimmer, former ASU Head Coach, inventor of the Strokemaker(TM) and Catalyst(TM) training paddles). The Mentor is perfect for swimmers of all levels, from fitness swimmrs to triathletes. This evolutionary, technical paddle is designed to build strength without losing feel, and catches water quicker on the entry phase of the stroke than traditional paddles. It allows for maximum water feel and teaches you proper stoke techniques as well as specific strength development for all four competitive strokes. All while reducing shoulder stress. Tested by World Champion swimmers, the Mentor is unanimously championed as a must for your training arsenal.
- Constructed of lightweight PVC foam for added flexion.
- Entry/exit holes designed to maximize water feel.
- "Alluvial Wing" design helps reduce shoulder stress.
- Convex palm dome fits natural swimming hand position.
- Wrist strap placement aids in proper stroke recovery.
- Multi-hole strap design for custom centering on hand.
- Color coded by size.
- Extra strap tubing included.
- For non-freestyle strokes, size down one paddle size.