The Burner EBP is a floating short blade fin that mimics race-day cadence while building lean muscle.
- Burner - The perfect fin for training at race cadence. The shorter fin-bade provides just the right amount of propulsion to hone in on the perfect stroke. The shorter cadence kicks helps build fast twitch muscle fibers throughout the leg. An ergonomic foot pocket allows for decreased levels of tendon strain with efficient strength building for the ankle.
- EBP - Stands for Elevated Body Position. Constructed of ultra-soft high buoyancy rubber the fin helps maintain proper body position while training. By maintaining proper body position during training the Burner EBP allows for raceday muscle development and helps simulate race pace conditions.
- Wall Gripper Footpad - Keeps the foot anchored during flip turns and push-offs.
Sizes based on men's sizes, women should size down.
- XS (Men's Shoe 3-5 , Women's 4.5-6.5) - Orange
- S (Men's Shoe 5-7 , Women's 6.5-8.5) - Green
- M (Men's Shoe 7-9 , Women's 8.5-10.5) - Yellow
- L (Men's Shoe 9-11 , Women's 10.5-12.5) - Red
- XL (Men's Shoe 11-13 , Women's 12.5-14.5) - Blue