FINALLY, a watch that tells you how far you swam! The Pool-Mate uses state of the art accelerometers to measure the movement of the wrist during the swim stroke. Advanced digital signal processing techniques and software algorithms have been developed by Swimovate engineers to pick out the stroke and lap information for the recognized strokes.
In pools measuring 15 meters to 50 meters, and everything in between, this counter has been proven to be 99.75% accurate over a 2 year testing period.
No forgetting your lap count!
No pressing buttons at the end of each lap!
• Measures in yards and meters
• Works with freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke, and butterfly
• Accurate whether you push off the side or use a flipturn
• Suitable for wear in or out of the pool - can be used by triathletes
• Set the length of the pool and your body weight to start
• See how your time is improving with the efficiency index
• Record sets and time your rest periods
• Accuracy may vary with swimmers whose strokes differ from the norm
• Not designed to measure speed and distance in open water
• Lap count
• Average strokes per lap
• Large internal memory can record your sets per session for your review later
• Chrono mode can time anything, including triathlons, runs, cycles, and open water swimming
• Water resistant to 50M
• 12 or 24 hour clock format