CLEARANCE PRICED, WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. ALL SALES FINAL
The watch that counts your laps with PC link!
The Pool-Mate Pro is the latest addition to the award winning Swimovate range of swimming computers. As well as automatically counting your laps and strokes and calculating your speed, distance, calories and efficiency, and displaying on the watch, the Pro will download all this data effortlessly to your PC so you can analize your progress.
The watch contains motion sensors to automatically monitor the motion of your arm when swimming so you don’t have to worry about counting laps yourself and can concentrate on your technique or just relax and swim. The Pro package includes a download pod that plugs into your USB port. The watch will simply and automatically transfer the data via Infrared link to the pod and your PC.
The included software is simple and intuitive to use and has multiple language support.
The watch is Water Resistant to 50 meters, works with all the major strokes, any length of pool whether yards or meters and doesn’t require any calibration.
Key software features
· Download data from the Pool-Mate watch or add swims manually.
· Grade your swim- Great, good, ok or bad!
· Add notes or edit data
· Select any session and examine in detail including individual sets within the swim
· Graphical analysis of your stroke count, times, speed etc see how they have changed over time.
· See how far you have swum this week or year.
· Multiple swimmer support
· See how many cup cakes you have burnt off in your swim!
· View your fastest times, best stroke count etc. at a glance.
· Multiple language support
· Save as .csv file
NOTE: The first version of the Pool-Mate Pro is NOT MAC compatible